Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear 2010: Please be a wonderful and fulfilling year!

As you may have read in a previous blog, 2009 was a beyond stressful year in may different ways.  It was an experience that taught me a lot about myself, but more so about other people.  There were a lot of incredibly rough times, and although I felt like it was never going to end, it has and I am hopeful for a promising 2010.

Ideally, a new job would be first on my list.  After that, I would love for my hubby and I to be able to experience a "peaceful" marriage.   For those of you who are married, I am sure you know  how difficult it can be to "get along" with the in-laws.  I never dreamed it would be like this and putting it nicely, it was been nothing less than a nightmare.  The good news is, it has taught Jon and I some very valuable lessons and in a way it has caused us to become much closer and more understanding of each other (which we needed).

In closing, I would like to say once again 2010, please bring wonderful additions to our life and let this year be considerably less stressful than 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment