Monday, December 14, 2009

Hip, Hip Hooray, for Christamas Vacation!

Ahh, the feeling of relief to know that I am now 4 working days away from Christmas Vacation! 

Let me tell you that it has been a hella stressful year and I am ready for a new year and new beginnings!  I do want to give my hubby & I a pat on the back for making it through all of the shenanigans that occurred over the past year.  It has been tough to say the least, but we pushed through it, learned some valuable lessons, and have grown stronger because of it!

Christmas Vacation couldn't get here any sooner though!  I am more than overdue for some time away from the office as well as time away from Southern IL!  Hopefully we can get everything accomplished on our "to-do" list over break and more importantly, I hope we get plenty of what we refer to as "US time!"



No comments:

Post a Comment