Monday, December 7, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year?

Not to be a "scrooge," but is this really the most wonderful time of the year?

Yes, I understand that this is a very important holiday, but I can't bare this weather! Besides the obvious fact that it's freezing outside:
  • It gets dark at 5:30....and do you what that means?  I'm ready for bed by 6:30!
  • Static electricity, uhh! Everything you touch, shocks you not to mention trying to brush your hair is almost impossible!
  • Sleet, Snow, Ice = dangerous driving conditions, power outages, colds, frost bite, etc.
  • And most importantly (well to me at least)  no laying out by the pool, driving with the windows down, boating, taking an evening walk, motorcycle rides,  cookouts, and sleeping with the windows open!
Heard enough of my complaining? Okay, I'll quit...for now. But let me just throw it out there that although it appears I don't like Christmas, I really do!  I love to gift shop, wrap presents, watch the classic Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music, I just seriously despise winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment